This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just because you are stuck at home doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy time outside in your yard or in your backyard. You can still go outside as long as you practice social distancing and stay away from others! These fun activities will make your time outdoors more fun and give you something to do when you can’t play with others!
These outdoor activities for kids are really creative, and even your little ones can have fun with them! Plus, many of the supplies you need to do these involve items you can find around your home, which is an added bonus!
15 Outdoor Activities You Can Do at Home
- Chalk Ice
- Surviving the Elements
- Fun Ice Activity At Home
- Puddle Jumping Sight Word Game
- Parachute Engineering Challenge
- DIY Outdoor Sound Wall
- Soap Foam Sidewalk Paint
- Caterpillar to Butterfly Science Activity with Balloons
- Forest School Outdoor Math Activity
- Stomping Bubble Wrap Painting
- Painting with Flyswatters
- Bursting Bags Outdoor Science Experiment
- Coloured Bubble Mixture
- Observing Plant Growth Using Bulbs
- Bug Scavenger Hunt